1. An Objectivist is someone who believes and practices the philosophy of Objectivism.
2. A libertarian is someone who wants little or no government.
3. An Objectivist can want little (or no) government.
4. Therefore, yes.
5. An Objectivist is a follower of Ayn Rand.
6. A libertarian is a follower of Murray Rothbard.
7. Ayn Rand and Murray Rothbard hated each other.
8. It's 2020. We should give a shit about some personal feud in 1968, between two people who are both now dead, why exactly?
9. The libertarian movement takes people away from the Objectivist movement.
10. The libertarian movement is political, whereas the Objectivist movement is philosophical, so there is overlap and not a contradiction.