These are my 10 favorite quotes by random famous people:
1. "Always do right. This will please some people, and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain.
2. "Lack of money is the root of all evil." - Mark Twain.
3. "Suppose you were a member of Congress. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain.
4. "The news of my death has been greatly exaggerated." - Mark Twain.
5. "Learn like you'll live forever, live like you'll die tomorrow." - Mohatma Ghandi.
6. "Good artists copy. Great artists steal." - Steve Jobs, Apple CEO, himself quoting Pablo Picasso, while discussing the Mac Operating System.
7. "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde.
8. "It's a republic, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin, when asked what form of government the Constitutional Convention had chosen for the USA.
9. "You are never alone, when alone." - Cicero.
10. "I'm gay, and that's a good thing." - quote attributed to the first openly gay Mayor of Berlin, Germany.